Classic Club Checking is only one feature of the Classic Club program. This program is designed for clients who are age 55 or better. You'll earn an attractive interest rate on your checking account, plus enjoy many more valuable benefits when you open your Classic Club Checking account.
All your relationship accounts work together to provide you with comprehensive, valuable checking account options at no cost to you.*
Classic Club Extras click for latest news
- A competitive interest rate on your Classic Club Checking account
- Free unlimited use of all automated teller machines (ATMs)
- Free exclusive design checks
- Free Check Card to use at ATMs or for merchant purchases with rewards
- Free Penn Liberty OnLine with Bill Pay
- Free Money Orders
- Eligible for Student Banking Program
- Eligible for Relationship Money Market earning higher interest rates
- Periodic newsletter with informative articles and discounts from area merchants
See the latest issue
- Bank sponsored travel including transportation to our trip destination from branch locations.
- Access to Home Mortgage and Reverse Mortgage information and financing
- Free informative seminars held at all our branch locations
And don't forget to order your choice of a free Classic Club golf style shirt, hat, or canvas tote bag!
As club membership grows, so will the benefits! We also include a great referral program for members, so when you refer someone to the Club, you receive a great reward. Guests are welcome to attend seminars and trips, so bring along a friend and let them share the great times we have in our Classic Club!
Compare with other Penn Liberty Checking Accounts.
For more information about the Classic Club, call or visit any branch location.
*Classic Club Checking requires a minimum opening deposit of $50. To avoid a monthly service charge of $8, you need an average monthly balance of either $1,000 in your checking account OR $10,000 in average monthly balances for all related checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, outstanding consumer loans and lines of credit.
back to top