Penn Liberty Bank continues to improve your banking services. Mobile Bill Pay is our latest addition to our mobile banking service. Now you are able to schedule bill payments on your smart phone or tablet! This latest addition completes your mobile banking functionality. Now you can do all your banking through our mobile app.
It’s like having a bank in the palm of your hand.
- View your account balances
- View account history
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay your bills
- View messages and alerts
- Make check deposits
Before you get started, read through these FAQ's.
How do I sign up for mobile bill pay?
- There is no sign up required for mobile bill pay. If you already use bill pay and are registered for mobile banking, you will be able to access mobile bill pay on your Mobile app.
- Once you are registered for mobile, please download the mobile app.
- If you are not registered for mobile banking, simply sign up on Penn Liberty OnLine by choosing Mobile from the left navigation.
- If you have not used bill pay, click on Bill Payment from left navigation in your online banking and follow prompts.
What transactions can I perform on mobile bill pay?
- You are able to schedule a payment to an existing payee.
- You may cancel a scheduled payment.
- You may view your bill payment history.
- You may view your pending/scheduled bill payments.
How do I schedule a payment on mobile bill pay?
The mobile bill pay service is quick and convenient when scheduling a payment to an existing payee:
- From your Penn Liberty Bank mobile app, choose “Billpay” from the menu.
- You will see any pending payments first, then your list of payees.
- Click on the payee that you would like to pay
- Complete the amount, enter the payment date, and choose which checking account to use
You’ll see a confirmation message at the top of the screen “Your bill payment has been added”.
It’s that easy!
If you have any problems once you login refer to our FAQ or contact your branch for help.